Turn Off Ads?
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950

Thread: 7-25 Reds @ Brewers 8:10

Re: 7-25 Reds @ Brewers 8:10

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Both Ashcraft and Williamson are pitching well. Can't expect to get a starter any better than them
    Yep. What's funny is if either of those guys were pitching for another team, who's out of contention, like they are for the Reds, they would be the pitchers these same posters would be saying we should get.

2. Likes:

AlaskaReds (07-26-2023)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Benson is our LFer IMO. Love this kid!

And I still do not agree with Elly leading off.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Another easy win against the Brewers. Wins like this build confidence and hopefully some momentum.

Abbott is something else. A young rookie like him coming in and becoming an ace so quickly is just what the doctor ordered for this team. Without him the Reds would be battling the Bucs and Cards for last place.

Duarte almost got out of that. But that walked doomed him and some bad luck. An easy 2nd guess now, I would have taken him out after the walk or just started the inning with Young. I know Young is the only lefty in the pen but I don't think he has pitched in a couple of days and should have been good to go. In the end it was a win and that is all that matters.

Benson has turned into George Foster right before our eyes. Just an amazing turn around from early in the season when he whipping up breezes at home plate.

Win today and its back into first place and then head to Dodgerland for the weekend.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

6. Likes:

goreds2 (07-26-2023),Ky Fried Redleg (07-26-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by KeefeCato View Post
    Diaz nor Sims probably aren't Available tomorrow. Farmer,Law,Young and Cruz tomorrow. Better hope Lively goes at least 5. Then coming off the needed off day we get Weaver to completely wreck the bullpen and they are right back in the same boat waiting for another off day.
    With an off day why couldn't Weaver by skipped?

8. Likes:

cumberlandreds (07-26-2023)

Turn Off Ads?