https://www.cnet.com/tech/services-a...hups-tv-times/
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

2. Likes:

Kingspoint (04-26-2024)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: NBA 2023-24 Part II: Thunderstruck

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD View Post
    The guy put up 50 on one leg in a must-win game and he's been suffering from a "mild" case of Bell's Palsy since the Miami play-in.

I mean, jeez.
    Too bad he has to go about it playing dirty (should’ve had at least two flagrant’s last night) while flopping around like a 10-year old.

Because he is a great player and would be a lot more likable without that garbage.

5. Likes:

Betterread (04-26-2024)

Giannis Antetokounmpo better heal up in a hurry. They trail by 12 at the half to Indiana.

The lead is down to 2 points early in the 4th quarter.
    Last edited by texasdave; 04-26-2024 at 07:43 PM.

That should be a flagrant foul on the Pacers.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Haven’t particularly liked this year’s Buck's team but that was some effort. Khris is like George Brett -really raises his game when the money is on the line.
    Not calling a flagrant and giving Haliburton a three-point play is so typical NBA.
    Last edited by Mutaman; 04-26-2024 at 08:48 PM.

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Pacers escaped with the dub. They didn't play real great after midway thru the 2nd QTR. Tyrese is going to be a problem for a long freaking time. Held Dame in check, guess it wasn't his time.
    A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitri View Post
    Too bad he has to go about it playing dirty (should’ve had at least two flagrant’s last night) while flopping around like a 10-year old.

Because he is a great player and would be a lot more likable without that garbage.
    Yeah, he was probably just frustrated about being constantly shoved, hacked, jersey nearly pulled over his head, being otherwise incessantly mugged, and that whole "The officials blatantly threw game two." thing.

But he shouldn't have have pulled down Robinson. That was wrong.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

Saturday, April 27

Cavaliers vs. Magic, 1 p.m. on TNT
    Thunder vs. Pelicans, 3:30 p.m. on TNT
    Celtics vs. Heat, 6 p.m. on TNT
    Nuggets vs. Lakers, 8:30 p.m. on ABC

https://www.cnet.com/tech/services-a...hups-tv-times/
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD View Post
    Yeah, he was probably just frustrated about being constantly shoved, hacked, jersey nearly pulled over his head, being otherwise incessantly mugged, and that whole "The officials blatantly threw game two." thing.

But he shouldn't have have pulled down Robinson. That was wrong.
    Wrong? It’s garbage. The worst of a handful of trash plays.

I hardly see the equivalency that you are making. Embiid gets calls. He goes to the line more than just about anyone in the sport. Boo hoo. And yet he still whines up and down the floor and plays dirtier than every player in the league, including Draymond (who along with you and other questionable Philly fans are the only ones defending this guy).

Still, I hope the Knicks respond with even more physicality. In fact I hope they start Jericho Sims and get the game going with some hard fouls toward Embiid’s way.

13. Likes:

Sea Ray (04-27-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitri View Post
    Wrong? It’s garbage. The worst of a handful of trash plays.

I hardly see the equivalency that you are making. Embiid gets calls. He goes to the line more than just about anyone in the sport. Boo hoo. And yet he still whines up and down the floor and plays dirtier than every player in the league, including Draymond (who along with you and other questionable Philly fans are the only ones defending this guy).

Still, I hope the Knicks respond with even more physicality. In fact I hope they start Jericho Sims and get the game going with some hard fouls toward Embiid’s way.
    So, basically, use the same tactics the Knicks have been using so far and hope that the officials call game four the same way they did for the first two and a half contests. Got it. Cool plan.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

Couple things about the Cavs:

1. Niang is awful and it’s insane how much he plays

2. Evan Mobley is a bust

3. When Mitchell goes cold this team has absolutely nothing
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    Held Dame in check, guess it wasn't his time.
    And now he's got a strained Achilles - https://www.nba.com/news/damian-lill...-pacers-series. Got a feeling his season is done.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

17. Likes:

dubc47834 (04-27-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Couple things about the Cavs:

1. Niang is awful and it’s insane how much he plays

2. Evan Mobley is a bust

3. When Mitchell goes cold this team has absolutely nothing
    I suspect the last part is the big problem, but until either one of these teams shows a pulse on the road I'm hesitant to make definitive statements about this series. Franz Wagner's 34/13 was very impressive. He could swing the series if he keeps playing at a high level. The guy on Cleveland who needs to figure things out ASAP is Garland. What exactly does he do out there?

19. Likes:

Revering4Blue (04-27-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    I suspect the last part is the big problem, but until either one of these teams shows a pulse on the road I'm hesitant to make definitive statements about this series. Franz Wagner's 34/13 was very impressive. He could swing the series if he keeps playing at a high level. The guy on Cleveland who needs to figure things out ASAP is Garland. What exactly does he do out there?
    Garland is basically a poor man’s Mitchell. He should have been jettisoned when they acquired Mitchell.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

21. Likes:

Revering4Blue (04-27-2024)

New Orleans will join the Lakers and Suns on the doorstep of a sweep if CJ McCollum doesn't immediately turn around his 0-7 start in this game.

Turn Off Ads?