Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Other Steelers Fans On Here?

Re: Any Other Steelers Fans On Here?

Quote Originally Posted by RiverfrontRed View Post
    Browns are getting what they deserve for signing that creep.
    Yeah! Chubb deserves to have his career ruined on a dirty hit by a Steeler because his team signed a scumbag. Right right.

And I guarantee you have a Roethlisberger jersey.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Yeah! Chubb deserves to have his career ruined on a dirty hit by a Steeler because his team signed a scumbag. Right right.

What are your guarantees worth? 50 cents or a cup of coffee?

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    Exactly. Why couldn't they go out a get a high character guy, like Ben Roethlisberger.
    I wanted Ben to be cut after those incidents. I do think he turned his life around to a degree. But how much can we know about a public figure's personal life? I have zero tolerance for violent and/or sexual crimes committed against women or children. So don't assume to know me.

I have zero tolerance for violent and/or sexual crimes committed against women or children. .
    So, you stopped rooting for the Steelers until Ben was off the team?

So, you stopped rooting for the Steelers until Ben was off the team?
    I get it that you're trying to get your digs in on me. So no, I'm a Steelers fan. And as a whole they've made more good decisions than bad ones over the years. I stopped being a Roethlisberger fan for about 3 years, until I saw what I considered positive changes in his life. I believe in God's power to change a person's life. You have beliefs and values and I'll have mine.

I get it that you're trying to get your digs in on me. So no, I'm a Steelers fan. And as a whole they've made more good decisions than bad ones over the years. I stopped being a Roethlisberger fan for about 3 years, until I saw what I considered positive changes in his life. I believe in God's power to change a person's life. You have beliefs and values and I'll have mine.
    I am not trying to get my "digs in on you"

I am asking because you said, and I quote, "Browns are getting what they deserve for signing that creep." in response to a brutal likely career ending injury for an unrelated player, who by all accounts, is a wonderful young man. I am asking because you are clearly being a hypocrite and are seemingly justifying a young man getting his leg completely destroyed on a dirty hit by Minkah Fitzpatrick.

So, to summarize, you have a zero tolerance policy with regard to sexual harassment, unless its a Steeler and he "found god"

As for the god talk, that is also hypocritical, because Watson is a devout Christian.

Yup. While the thread was well-intentioned, it was only a matter of time...
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

10. Likes:

Revering4Blue (09-21-2023),RiverfrontRed (09-20-2023),WVRed (09-21-2023)

I am not trying to get my "digs in on you"

I am asking because you said, and I quote, "Browns are getting what they deserve for signing that creep." in response to a brutal likely career ending injury for an unrelated player, who by all accounts, is a wonderful young man. I am asking because you are clearly being a hypocrite and are seemingly justifying a young man getting his leg completely destroyed on a dirty hit by Minkah Fitzpatrick.

So, to summarize, you have a zero tolerance policy with regard to sexual harassment, unless its a Steeler and he "found god"

As for the god talk, that is also hypocritical, because Watson is a devout Christian.
    Well, I said something about a professional athlete who has 25+ allegations and the team that signed him to guaranteed money. Feel free to say what you want about Ben or the Steelers. I won't be offended. But you chose to make it personal about me.

Well, I said something about a professional athlete who has 25+ allegations and the team that signed him to guaranteed money.
    Nick Chubb has 25+ allegations?

13. Likes:

Bob Sheed (09-20-2023)

What are you even talking about? I've never said anything against Nick Chubb. I sincerely hope the guy makes a full recovery. He's a great RB. You're just trolling now.

15. Likes:

Sea Ray (09-20-2023)

If you thought he was talking about Chubb you're more clueless than I thought and that's saying something

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    If you thought he was talking about Chubb you're more clueless than I thought and that's saying something
    Oh hey there is SR making a personal attack hypocritically.

I am referring to him saying the Browns deserve what they get in response to you saying Watson hurts more than Chubb getting injured. I am aware he is referring to Watson's sexual harassment allegations.

18. Likes:

Bob Sheed (09-20-2023)

I am referring to him saying the Browns deserve what they get in response to you saying Watson hurts more than Chubb getting injured. I am aware he is referring to Watson's sexual harassment allegations.
    I think the Browns were dumb in trading for Watson. It reeked of desperation, and it looks even worse now.

I do find it ironic Steelers fans being holier than thou when it comes to character.

There are guys out there putting their bodies and brains on the line for our entertainment. Saying they "deserve" it because the QB is a scum bag, well that is neat!

Joe Mixon isn't a great dude, doesn't mean Joe Burrow deserves to get hurt because his RB is scum.

20. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (09-20-2023),WVRed (09-20-2023)

OK, then your post was indeed trolling. You just confirmed it

22. Likes:

RiverfrontRed (09-20-2023)

Turn Off Ads?